Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stability Ball Challenge: Day Four

So I woke up this morning feeling like I had swallowed a box of razor blades.  I've been battling something for a few weeks and seriously burning the candle at both ends and I think it finally caught up with me so although today isn't going to be a total day of rest, I am going to cut back to two exercises.  We're back to working our abs so today we're going to focus on floor crunches and ball crunches.  All you need today is your mat and your ball.  (spoiler alert, tomorrow you'll also need light-weight dumbbells so get those today if you don't have them). 

Ball Crunches
Floor Crunches
 

Work your way up to 4 sets of 10 reps of those.  If you're like me, you may need to take breaks between sets to stretch out your abs.  See you back here tomorrow, I'm going to gargle salt water....meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment